Bruer Cold Brew System - Blue
The Bruer™ Cold Brew System utilises a clean and functional design, while maintaining the quality of the brewing process, and ultimately the end product. Cold brewed coffee has much less acidity and bitterness which makes it perfect for iced coffee drinks. Drip by drip, The Bruer's slow hypnotic process unmasks the natural sweetness, and full-bodied origin flavours of any coffee you brew. Slow drip methodology eliminates the risk of over-extraction, a common issue with full immersion cold brewing.
- The Bruer™ Cold Brew System makes up to 20 fl oz of cold brew in as little as four hours
- Set it up and let it go without the risk of over-extraction. Start brewing before bed or work.
- With an adjustable valve you can experiment to make the perfect coffee for you.
- Cold Brew will last up to two weeks in the fridge
- Includes 100 paper filters.
- Easy to clean.
The process is quite visually appealing - the Bruer has 3 levels: the water, the coffee grounds and the coffee collection chamber. Water slowly drips down the water chamber and into the coffee chamber, slowly saturating the coffee grounds and continuing through to the coffee carafe. The Bruer's worthy design is made from all high-quality materials including Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel, and Food Grade Silicone. The beauty of the Bruer is that it's practical and reasonably priced, making cold-brewed coffee is easy with the Bruer!
- Available in 3 great colours - Blue, Grey and Charcoal.
- Dimensions: 5" x 5" x 10.5" Packaging Dimensions: 7" x 7" x 14"
- Replacement Filters: These filters are the same type and size used with the Aeropress.